I love you – the best three words a lover can say to each other. Every time we hear these words from our loved ones we feel very lucky, happy, and blessed. However, we understand that some people are not contented with these three words. They feel like saying I love you is not enough and they want longer, sweeter messages for their special someone. If you are that person, our collection of best I love you quotes below will surely help you.
Here are the 100+ Sweet and Romantic I Love Quotes
Best I Love You Quotes
I love you and I don’t want to lose you. Because my life has been better since the day I found out.
You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.
I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then. —Cassandra Clare
But I love you I’m totally and completely in love with you and I don’t care if you think it’s too late. I’m telling you anyway. —Natalie Portman
I love you more than all the stars in the sky.
Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.’ —Erich Fromm
I love you because you’re AWESOME just like me!
I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way. —Pablo Neruda
I love you so. But why I love you, I’ll never know. —Jay-Z
Never pass up the chance to say “I love you” because tomorrow isn’t promised.
I love you, not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you. —Roy Croft
I’ve never fallen in love right off the bat. I get scared to say I love you too soon because it means so much. It means you’re not seeing an end to things. —Leighton Meester
I love you like a fat kid loves cake. —Scott Adams
For you see, each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. —Rosemonde Gerard
I love you the more in that I believe you had liked me for my own sake and for nothing else. —John Keats
I saw that you were perfect and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all you’re yet to be.
I love you more than my own skin. —Frida Kahlo
Never ask why I love you, just accept that I do and that I will for the rest of my life.
I love you – I am at rest with you – I have come home. —Dorothy L. Sayers
I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies. —Pietro Aretino
I try to say I love you in a million different ways. That’s what I aspire to do. That’s what I do best. —Christine McVie
To say ‘I love you’ one must first be able to say the ‘I.’ —Ayn Rand
A good speech has a beginning, a middle and an end, the best example being, “I love you”.
I will love you truly forever and a day! —William Rose Benét
O love, I love you better than you know! I love you as the water loves the sea. I love you as the twilight loves the dark. —John Hall Wheelock
When you say ‘I love you’, you are making a promise with someone else’s heart. Try to honor it.
A simple I love you means more than money. —Frank Sinatra
The regret of my life is that I have not said ‘I love you’ often enough. —Yoko Ono
I can’t stop loving you and no matter what I say or do you know my heart is true.
I love you, what star do you live on? —Conrad Aiken
Every time I say I love you I mean it more than the last time.
I will love you until infinity runs out (Which is never..)
Love is not a trade, I love you because you love me; I love you because I love you. —Liviu Rebreanu
I love you, for you are love itself; it is you I have been chasing since first love rose like a bird at my feet. —James Barrie
I love you, not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you.
Tonight I can only say that I love you too well for my peace of mind, and that absence from you is death to me. —Honoré de Balzac
I loved you enough to let you stumble, fall, hurt, and fail. —Erma Bombeck
Even though we’re far apart, I love you dearly with all my heart.
I love you. I knew it the minute I met you. —Pat Solitano
I love you with so much of my heart that none is left to protest. —William Shakespeare
Yesterday I loved you the most I could love anyone, yet today I love you even more.
It takes a second to say I love you, but a lifetime to show it.
I love you because you have taught me the true meaning of love.
Look into my heart and feel what I am saying, for my heart speaks the truth and the truth is I love you.
I love you, and I will love you until I die. Aand if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.
Each day I love you more.
Trust me when I say I love you because I will always mean it.
Love is not about how much you say ‘I love you’, but how much you can prove that it’s true love.
I Love you with the breath, the smiles and the tears of all my life.
I love you is not enough to describe my feelings for you.
It doesn’t require a special day to express how much I Love You. If every ordinary day is more than special when I am with you.
Go ahead and say it: I love you. You can say it a thousand times. But, true love doesn’t need to be told.
Why do I love you? Because you are and always have been my dream.
I love you, in ways you’ve never been loved, for reasons you’ve never been told, for longer than you think you deserved and with more than you will ever know existed inside me.
If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you. —DeAnna Anderson
I Love You Quotes for Him
- You were the first guy I fell in love with, and hopefully my last. If I am entitled to only one wish, I would wish for us to be together for a lifetime. I love you.
- Every day with you is like a day spent in heaven. You are like a genie, granting all my wishes. I love you not only because of that, I love you for who you are, the whole package.
- The only reason you are my boyfriend is that I have a heart and it belongs to you. I love you.
- Every day with you is a wonderful addition to my life’s journey. I love you.
- For many people, the only motto in life is to live their lives to the fullest. The motto of my life is to love you to the fullest. I love you.
- A boyfriend like you is the only way to not feel blue, the only way to experience love so true and the only way to see life’s beautiful view. I love you.
- A handsome guy that you are, I feel weak in the knees when I see you from far. The awesome boyfriend that you are, my life’s one and only superstar. I love you.
- You are like a love factory, you just keep giving kindness and happiness to everybody. You are like the perfect boyfriend everyone is dreaming of and I am so glad that you chose me. I love you, honey.
- The time that we held hands for the first time was the best moment of my life until the day I held your heart in mine. I love you.
- Your hugs give me weak knees and your kisses make me shiver. Thinking about you makes me breathless and missing you gives me a fever. You seem to be bad for my health but that’s alright. I will still hug you, kiss you and miss you with all my might. I love you.
- My heart has forgotten how to beat for me because it is busy beating for you. I love you.
- If you ever asked me to pick between you and my dreams, I wouldn’t know what to say because being with you is my only dream. I love you.
- Loving you is not a choice or an option. It is a need and a necessity. I love you.
- My boyfriend, that you are – then why are you so far? Your girlfriend, that I am – then why is my heart in a jam? Maybe because I miss you every single second, and our love is nothing short of a legend. I love you.
- If loving you was a job, I would be the most deserving, dedicated and qualified candidate. In fact, I would even be willing to work for free. I love you.
- It is amazing how my heart, such a tiny bit of me, can love a whole lot of you. I love you.
- Your love is sweeter than chocolate, more intoxicating than wine and feels warmer than a fireplace in winter. In short, your love is magical. I love you.
- Our lives are like a romantic movie played again and again. We smile, we flirt, we laugh and we fight – and we do it all over again. I love you.
- My love for you is so real, that it makes me want to do unreal things like jumping on the clouds and climbing on the rainbow. I love you.
- It is not true that love does not have boundaries. In fact, my love for you has created boundaries in your heart so that no one else can come in. I love you.
I Love You Quotes for Her
- He doesn’t love you. But I love you. I want you to have your own thoughts and ideas and feelings, even when I hold you in my arms. —A Room With A View
- I will never walk a million miles to see you because I will never let you out of my sight in the first place. I love you so much.
- The more I’ve gotten to know you, the more I’ve realized how awesome you are. I love you.
- It’s love. When you can be goofy and scruffy, and still be hugged as if you were the most attractive human being on the planet. I love you.
- Whenever I lie on my couch doing nothing but dreaming about you, I am not wasting time. I am investing time in imagining how beautiful my life is, and will be. I love you.
- I thought perfection was impossible until I met you, the perfect girlfriend. I love you.
- The only time I’ve not got goosebumps when I thought about you… is never. I love you.
- Winters… best spent in the warmth of your arms. I love you.
- Your love is not one of the things I need to survive. It is the ONLY thing I need to survive. I love you, baby.
- Every time we kiss, I feel like we are making a connection between our two souls. I love you.
- If there is ever a time that we need to stay apart from each other, I really don’t know how long I will wait for you to come back. Not that I won’t wait, but because I don’t know how long is forever. I love you.
- Just like how a burger meal is incomplete without chips and a drink, my day is incomplete if you don’t give me those flirty winks. I love you, baby.
- The English dictionary is incomplete because it doesn’t have a word which can describe how much I love you.
- I am going to stop calling you my girlfriend because you are not a girl, you are an angel. I love you.
- Some boyfriends say that their girlfriends make their worlds go round. But you are different because your blinding beauty makes my world come to a complete standstill. I love you.
- I knew I started falling in love with you when my ears couldn’t listen to anything you said but my heart could feel every drop of expression on your beautiful face. I love you.
- Your touch does to me what a pebble does when dropped into the calm waters of a lake. You send ripples through my body and my soul. I love you, sweetie.
- Just like how nothing and no one can come close to looking as pretty as you, nothing and no one can come close to loving you as much as I do. I love you.
- I started flirting with you because you were the hottest girl I had ever laid my eyes on. Now I have fallen in love with you because you have the most beautiful heart I have ever felt. I love you.
- Kiss you, think about you, hug you, drool over you, miss you, dream about you – these are the things I can do anytime, anywhere and all day long. I love you.
- I don’t know what relationship status I should use for my Facebook because there is nothing called ‘madly in love’, which I am with you. I love you.
- Even the mere silence of love has the power to drown out all of life’s chaos. I love you.
- To survive, humans need air, food, and water. I just need your hugs, smiles, and kisses. I love you.
- Every time I see you smile is a moment that makes all of life’s troubles worth tolerating. I love you.
- I knew I was in love when I stopped thinking about how pretty you look and started seeing the beauty within you. I love you.
- Just like how Instagram is incomplete without those mellow hues, my life is incomplete without you. I love you.